jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Task has been designed for use by Applicant. For Applicant

If an Undergraduate applicant no longer wishes to attend the University, they may submit a Request to Cancel Admissions form here. 

This includes, applicants who have recently submitted an admissions application and/or have accepted their admissions. 



Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Academic Central
 Back to top