jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

Academic forms managed by the office of Admissions and Records can be located here. Forms range from Major/Minor Declaration, Academic Appeals (Imporper Withdrawal, Late Fees), NV Residency Application, Change of Name, to Duplicate diploma request. 


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Academic Central
 Back to top